Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Can i change from an overseas university to a Chinese university?


Recommended Posts

  • New Members

I’m a first year medical student, but I’ve realized that medicine is not for me so I’ve decided to change my major to either mechanical or aerospace engineering and for that i want to study in china. I have a gpa of 98 and I’ve studied in english since secondary school, so is there anyway i can transfer to a Chinese university? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2020 at 4:18 PM, ibrahim_mahdi said:

is there anyway i can transfer to a Chinese university?


You certainly can apply to a Chinese university, especially if you're a self-paying student.

Courses in English are usually more expensive than courses in Chinese.

You can also look up various scholarships, but they might not cover every major.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...