Jump to content
Learn Chinese in China

Language Courses for Master's


Recommended Posts

  • New Members

Hey guys!


I am planning to apply for Chinese governmental scholarship for Master's this year, however I am not quite sure if there is a possibility to get language courses as well. I am still deciding between Chinese-taught and English-taught programs, as my Chinese level is approximately HSK3 and I will definitely need at least one year of learning. I am planning to study International Relations. 


So, my question is: does anyone know if the CSC for Master's also covers the language courses in uni and if so, in all universities or only selected ones?


Thank you in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...