Chinese-Forums

暗战2

Outofin

Watched 暗战2 on PPLive. (BTW, it works well for me. Sometimes it’s a little slow, but good in general.)

The movie is a mouse-cat game played between criminal and police. Not very smart. Sometimes I felt the policemen must be assistants so that the criminal could conduct his plans as smoothly. But it was still entertaining to spend time watching.

郑伊健 was a good-looking man. But now he seems so ordinary. And his pretending to be good-looking makes him worse than ordinary.

There was scene in the movie that they watched birds on a rooftop. It made me think of some words from 罗大佑的皇后大道东: If you didn’t know, Hong Kong is the only city that has eagles hovering over its sky. I thought it’s a metaphor. Can anyone from HK confirm that this is true or not?

暗战 is much much better made than 暗战2.

The sequel does not provide a convincing evidence why 郑伊健 has to play the cat-mouse game with police. But in 暗战, it does with Andy Lau.

Regarding eagle in HK, I knew somebody who actually rescued an injured eagle from his apartment building's rooftop.

But I think in NYC, some eagles also made nest under the overhangs of some high-rise buildings which I watched on PBS.