Chinese-Forums

Help needed with tattoo translation

MexicanArt

• New Members

Hey there, can someone translate this for me, the girl I'm dating got it just recently and she said it was my name, then she was supposedly kidding about that and now claims it's her nieces and nephews initials, can someone please translate for me to see if it's a big red flag and I can get out of here? Thanks so much

Screenshot_20200713-030338.png

际你东快举生

You can try looking up those words in a dictionary. Each character has meaning, but together it doesn't mean anything at all, it's nonsense. It's not your name and it's not anyone's initials.

Also, just talk to your girlfriend if you want to sort this out. If you can't talk to her in a way that is satisfactory to both of you, the relationship won't work.

No, it looks like this woman has avoided that particular brand of gibberish... Unless it's a transcription of some name I'm not familiar with though it doesn't have any sort of meaning as far as I can tell. One can't write initials in Chinese like you can in English.

• Like 1