Chinese-Forums

Info about next semester

bgnrn

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here already enrolled or accepted to study in China has some information about the next semester?

I'm studying at Fudan university, but they haven't published any info about returning to China yet, nor about having another online semester. 

During the spring semester they really seemed to want us to return as soon as possible (at least my department), so I still have some hope left. 

I know it may be somewhat different for each university, but I'm curious how they're handling the situation now… :(

Thanks 

I'm enrolled at Peking University and it's the same for us. They haven't told us about it being online or about when we return back to China. But we do have a campus in the UK so the school has given us an option to continue our studies over there.

I can't wait to be back in China.

Hi!! I'm enrolled at Peking as well, they told us that the next semester will very likely be online and that the school confirmed that our department is allowed to continue the online courses. According to the administration, next semester will be online and 2021 spring semester both on-line/in presence

Same here, got accepted for a master's degree in Beijing and i'm completely in the dark. I have already paid a part of the tuition fees and still don't know anything. A friend of mine called Fudan University a couple of days ago and they said that they are currently waiting for a notice from the Ministry of Education.