Chinese-Forums

Test Users for Online Class system wanted (free classes)

zhouhaochen

We are launching a new online language school called Flexi Classes this weekend and we are looking for three free test users from Chinese Forums.

The system is built to offer small group classes 24/7 for students to study online, so a student can study in a group whenever they want. Its possible to follow a course, but I think most people will simply book classes whenever fits their schedule.

After China shut down in March we were looking for a way to teach Mandarin online in groups and the biggest issue has always been scheduling (canceling, rearranging classes etc.). We turned into a bit of a Tech Start up for five months and built a system that allows students to study in groups 24/7, cancel classes whenever they want (up to 72hrs advance credits are returned) and book classes easily online.

Now we are starting and while I think its an amazing system, we need people to actually use it. I hope they will agree, but the only way to know is by trying it out.

We would give three people three hours of online group classes for free to just try out the system - no strings attached, all we would ask for is some feedback afterwards how the system worked for you.

We currently only offer groups for beginner to HSK 1 classes. HSK 2 will be added on Dec. 1, HSK 3 on Jan 11 and HSK 4 on April 1st, so thats not ready yet, but will be soon.

So for the moment testers would need to be beginner level to be able to really find the system useful.

Anyone interested to take some free online group classes, comment below, email me on andreas@ltl-school.com or pm me on here.

A video from me why I think this system is great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6RAAKGEvfM

If anyone else has any suggestions, thoughts or feedback, please feel free to comment below. We are a Chinese language school and not a tech company, so this is all very new to us. We didnt really choose to turn into an online school, but well current circumstances left us no choice. I hope though that we can actually create something beneficial for the future after Covid too.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We are starting with HSK 3 classes for the Flexi Class system on January 11th and are looking for free test users. Anyone who is level HSK 3 or lower and wants to take some free Flexi Classes (and give us feedback afterwards) please let me know on here or via pm.

Flexi Classes are small online group classes small online group classes  that can be studied 24/7 at all times of the night a day (no videos, real teachers).

Its going really well for the lower levels so far and we get loads of great feedback, but HSK 3 will be a new challenge.

Covid might end up having done at least one good thing for us....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, zhouhaochen said:

We are going online with our HSK 4 classes for Flexi Classes on the 1st of March. Again, we are looking for test users. Anyone interested in doing some free HSK 4 online small group Flexi Classes, leave a comment here or private message me.

Hi @zhouhaochen,

I would like to apply! :)

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 4:11 AM, zhouhaochen said:

We are going online with our HSK 4 classes for Flexi Classes on the 1st of March. Again, we are looking for test users. Anyone interested in doing some free HSK 4 online small group Flexi Classes, leave a comment here or private message me.

Hi  @zhouhaochen

I sent you a message.   Have you seen it?

• Like 1

So sorry for being a bit late with replying - Chinese New Year and the new HSK 4 classes kept me pretty busy recently. All followed up and replied now. Looking forward to the feedback. I think the HSK 4 Flexi Classes are pretty amazing, but maybe thats just me....

We are planning an HSK 4 + level afterwards, but might need a little break before we get to that.

Ok, I followed up with everyone now (I hope). In case anyone else is interested, please private message or email me on andreas AT   flexiclasses.com

HSK 4 Flexi Classes are starting today. Very excited to get the first feedback.