Chinese-Forums

RSS-feed problems

Sortaz

Hello

I'm having trouble with the RSS-feed. All my RSS-readers seem unable to parse the XML, as of lately. When i try to view the XML in firefox I get the followin error message:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed

Location: http://chinese-forums.com/external.php?type=rss2&items=active

Line Number 88, Column 39:

(3) 這兩個計謀大同小異所著的就是完成限期不一樣其中有一個早十天完成。

and the offending thread seems to be this one:

http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/6048-%e6%9c%9f%e9%99%90-%e9%99%90%e6%9c%9f-difference-%e6%9c%89%e5%88%86%e5%88%ab%e9%a9%ac%ef%bc%9f

Anyone else having this problem?

Edit:

Well it seems that my own thread produces the same parse error that the prevoius thread did. So my question then becomes, what's wrong with that sentence...

Looking at my post I see that there is a strange little character directly beneath the quote, and I didn't write it. Therefor I can only assume that it was in the text i copied into the quote.

Apparently that character has character number "0x014" and is a deletable soft EOL (or so google tells me...)

The thing is that my RSS-reader crashed with an error about 0x014 something or other, so i guess that it was that character that caused it.

So now the only thing is to find out how it got there in the first place.

/Daniel