Chinese-Forums

HELP FOR ADMISSION

omar B

Hi, hope all of you are fine I  am Omar 17y from Yemen IGCSE O-LEVEL student, I want to enroll in Zhejiang university frist Chinese language tell I get HSK4 then I want to start bachelor degree in international economic and trade, But the problem that I am lost I was dealing with an agent for 3 months waiting for March intake to open but there is a big  problem happened between us so I start searching for another agent, Every time I found agent either He/She is scammer or everyone will give different information, eg; your from Yemen and not allowed to enter or you need to take A-LEVEL or everyone will have different time for March intake will open ones said Nov other Dec , Jun , there's no time you should be hurried Zhejiang is top university it is hard to enroll another said don't apply for a university they are finding a problem with online courses  so you should apply to expert Chinese language school who are dealing with online courses before Coronavirus .

I tried to connect with Zhejiang university at email, but they took a lot of time to respond (2-3 weeks), I tried to search for language school but I couldn't find, All of this MISINFORMATIONS  and failed attempts Makes me feel dispersed and lost, so I tried to enroll by myself, but as I read on Zhejiang website they will answer me in 10th JAN and it's a long time and I am afraid if I got rejected I will not have enough time to enroll for another university or I am filling my information in a wrong way.

So I need your goodness, what should I do where should I go and really, really I will be thankful, in the end sorry for taking your time

I think you will probably need at least A-levels if you wish to enroll as an undergraduate.

In any case, your best option would be to ask Zhejiang University directly. Their information is more likely to be reliable than any agent's.

• Like 1