Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Chinese word for dividers for a 3 ring binder


Recommended Posts

image.jpeg.4a90554c4fb79856ab2a3d5f3b84772a.jpeg  I want to buy several sets of theses for my students.  These are dividers made of thin plastic or thick paper, and are used to divide subjects, reports, etc.  What is the Chinese word?  The best I have found is  活页纸  but that does not produce the dividers, only the paper used in them or the notebook itself.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, thelearninglearner said:

how do you even begin to learn random vocab like this

Beginning's easy. I haven't figured out how to finish yet, that's the problem. But I wouldn't worry too much about vocab items which are going to come up once a decade, and be fairly easily talked around. 


But over time you get a feel for what words are likely to be used where - in this case, I would have been pretty sure some combination of 分, 隔,页,纸 would turn up what was needed, and know that ecommerce site search engines are useful for this kind of thing. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...