Chinese-Forums

Question about the Dragon Family

konane117

• New Members

So, ive heard rumors of a secret society called the Dragon Family. They reside in China and they've been hoarding gold and silver for a couple thousand years now. I remember reading an article once and they have $300 trillion worth of money. I believe their headquarters is located within the Forbidden City. Is this true? They also have a couple hundred million employees worldwide.

Are they well known in China or are they  shrouded in secrecy?

Not secret at all; they moved to a franchise model after reform and opening and now they have branches right down to small country towns and usually several in even third tier cities. Their children's birthday party special deal is especially popular.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, roddy said:

Wow. It's actually quite nice to see a relatively harmless, bog-standard, shadowy cabals are running the world conspiracy theory for a change. 

Don't celebrate too soon, that particular category of conspiracy theory usually doesn't stretch very far before descending into bare-faced antisemitism... I noticed that link mentions the “Rauthschilds”,  which I assume is a misspelling of “Rothschilds”...? 

• Like 1

“The Dragon family abstains from public view and knowledge, but, upon information and belief, acts for the good and better benefit of the world in constant coordination with higher levels of global financial organizations, in particular, the Federal Reserve System,” Keenan claims.

From an article I found on google,  which clearly makes no sense. How could a family that acts for the good, also fly helicopters through Beijing with children dangling from them? The conspiracy thickens...

Perhaps , given their wealth, they are able to infact buy the foremost original flying vehicle... a DRAGON! 

That would explain the name as well...also if Harry Potter and LOTR serves me right, Dragons like gold, hence the interest in the federal reserve....

16 hours ago, 杰.克 said:

That would explain the name as well...also if Harry Potter and LOTR serves me right, Dragons like gold, hence the interest in the federal reserve....

Yes, my thoughts exactly. This story seems to be about the Chinese version of Smaug :D