Chinese-Forums

Autohotkey Scripts for EFFICIENCYT

brownnoser

I highly recommend looking into autohotkey if you use a windows computer and you do repetitive tasks.

here are some autohotkey scripts from a blog

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qhyezjyuycw5jca/ahkshare.zip/file

https://choronghi.wordpress.com/2021/02/02/subs2srs-anki-plugins-dictionaries-authotkey/

deepL:

0hc3RC.png

stardict:

0hcmxv.png

lingoes:

0hcBe2.png

copy paste from the blog entry

2.1-deepl-stardict.ahk
when i press f5:
if text is highlighted on anki, the autohotkey script looks up the word on lingoes and stardict. i came up with script because the wordquery plugin was the only reason i wanted to do subs2srs reviews on anki 2.0. now i’m all in for anki 2.1 minus search card by length plugin which i don’t need during reviews/initial view.

if text is not highlighted, it runs text in field 1 on anki through deepl. field 1 is the hanzi expression field. deepl is like a must-have for me since the problem is i know what some/most/all the characters means but i have no f’in idea what the sentence means or i’m pretty damn sure i’m missing nuance and not getting the point of the sentence.

• i have deepl set as control +c, control + h

anki-asterisk.ahk

if anki is the active window, when i press asterisk, it sends 2 after 200 miliseconds. if i am marking a card that usually means i want to see it again so i’d rather it just mark some answer and cut down on the keystrokes damnit

anki-browser-frontfront.ahk
when i press alt + b, it brings browser to the front

anki-delete.ahk
when anki is the active window, when i press delete, it sends control + D. on ank i2.1 they change delete to control + delete which is just a bitch
anki-editor-frontfront.ahk
when i press alt+ e it brings anki editor to the front
anki-front.ahk
when i press alt + a it brings anki to the front
close-EDITOR.ahk
when i press f12 if closes the anki editor and then activates anki screen
deepL-from-anki-editor.ahk
when i press f7 it runs highlighted text through through deepl. easier to press f7 than cotrol +c, control + h
deepl-paste-5TH.ahk
if deepl is the active window, when i scrolll the mouse DOWN it copies the text in the translation window and then pastes it in to the 5th field of editor. i leave deepl maximized so that the coordinates work everytime.
f5-lingoes-paste-F6.ahk
if lingoes is the active window, when I press f5 on lingoes it pastes copied text onto the 6th field anki. for some reason i can’t get control + c to work so i do control + c then press f5
f5-stardict-paste.ahk
if stardict is the active window, if i press f5 it copies and pastes the highlighted text into the 6th field of anki. i have one of the buttons on the gaming mouse set to f5 so i click on the mouse buttons
ifFAIL-f2.ahk
if deepl is the active window, when i scroll the mousewheel up it runs deepl again on field 1 on anki. i made this because sometimes the first script above doesn’t work or rather deepl failed me.
open-acitivate-DEEPL.ahk
when i press alt + d it brings deepl to the front. also it checks to see if deepl is open; if deepl is not running it opens deepl
stardict-front.ahk
when i press alt + s it brings stardict to the front. I ‘m gonna change this to the windows key which is # for authotkey
sendtostardict.ahk
when i press control + alt + s- it sends highlighted text to stardict
sendtolingies
copies and sends highlighted text to linges. i have this in the startup folder of my windows computer .

• Like 1