Chinese-Forums

Esport Spectators in China. I Need Help to Distribute My Survey

Bhibo115

• New Members

Hello, I am a postgraduate student (who is not from China) who has made a survey (on wenjuan) asking questions about Esport fans motivation for watching Esports (I wasnt sure which area of this forum to post this topic). The survey has been translated into Chinese and I am looking to dsitrubute it, I have sent to a few friends who know people who are Chinese gamers (they may be eligable) but my main difficulty is posting on Chinese gaming forums as often I am halted for verification of being Chinese. I have tried Hupu.com and A9VG.com but I cannot make a post. I am not sure what to do, is there anyone here who knows any other forums where I can post my survey ? Or any other suggestions would be highly appreciated. if there are Chinese gamers/esports fans here I can post the survey here too, there is red envolpe prize lottery (thing) attached with it and does not take long to complete, but there are alot of questions.
Thank you all for reading, and I hope someone can help me.