Chinese-Forums

Music Video mystery

Willard524

While I was in China studying two summers ago. I saw this music video on tv that I really liked. It was a male singer, who looked fairly young, maybe in his later teens or early twenties. It was in mandarin. I think I've seen him in another music video too. He generally plays the piano in various scenes. Well anyway, the music video I'm thinking of from two summers ago, is of him and his girl friend. Everything looks normal, until you see them kiss, and he pulls away from her with blood that she coughed up on his upper lip. She then collapses. The rest of the music video is of them spending time together, and coping with her sickness. Its a pretty sad sounding song.

If this is the same actor I saw from another music video even longer before, was of him working as a waiter at this restaurant. This girl comes in kinda upset and he pours her a glass of wine. You see from a few times before that he sorta likes her because he keeps looking at her. Eventually he talks to her and they beging to get along. You also see him randomly through the music video playing the piano. My memory is really fuzzy and I don't remember his name at all. But if any of you could shed some light on either of these music videos, whether title or singer, I'd really appreciate it.

I've gone through the yesasia.com website looking through the list of male singers but I sadly coudln't not find him. Maybe its that its been too long since i've seen his face. But anyway, thanks again.

Could it possibly be 光良 (Guang Liang, aka Wang Guang Liang, aka Michael Wong)?

The first music video sounds a bit like his 童话 (tong hua) and the second sounds a bit like 第一次 (di yi ci), except I thought 童话 was fairly recent, and your descriptions don't exactly match what I remember, so I'm not sure if these are the songs you're talking about.

They're both good songs nonetheless. :)