Chinese-Forums

Comment on my Putonghua

NYC

Hi, I'm new here so I'll make a brief intro. I started studying Chinese as a hobby about 10 years ago, then took two years of Chinese in college including one year at Nanjing University and passed elementary HSK while there. But I've not studied it much since I returned about 6 years ago. About a week ago I joined this site and decided to resume practicing Chinese before I lose my skills. I primarily focus on my pronunciation to sound as native as possible. So I made a recording to allow others to point out what needs improving. I would welcome any comments and look forward to speaking with everyone.

谢谢你们。

The text:

新华网北京9月26日电(记者刘东凯)国务院总理温家宝26日在人民大会堂会见了俄罗斯联邦委员会主席米罗诺夫。

温家宝说,近年来中俄关系有了快速发展,合作水平不断提高。中俄战略协作伙伴关系的确立和中俄睦邻友好合作条约的签署标志着中俄关系进入了一个崭新的发展阶段。当前国际形势复杂多变,两国也正处在重要的发展阶段,进一步密切中俄关系是形势的需要和两国各自发展的需要,从根本上讲有利于世界的和平与繁荣。希望双方本着战略协作的精神和中俄关于21世纪国际秩序的联合声明的原则,全面推进中俄友好互利合作关系,为建立公正、合理的国际新秩序做出贡献。

米罗诺夫赞同温家宝对俄中关系的高度评价。他说,近两年来,两国高层频繁互访极大地推进了双边关系的发展,两国各领域合作顺利,在国际事务中密切配合。他表示,俄罗斯议会和政府高度重视发展对华关系,愿进一步加强双方在高科技、资源开发和环境保护等领域的互利合作,鼓励和支持俄罗斯企业积极参与中国振兴东北老工业基地战略,为两国经贸合作增添新的内容和活力。