Chinese-Forums

Documents attestation by MFA, China

ypothalamos

• New Members

A friend of mine studies in China and for certain reasons his university has been removed from accredited list in the middle of his course. His university suggested him to take transfer but not the normal one. They said they will help in providing all the documents like admission letter (of the same date from which he is studying in his current university) etc. from the host university (with cooperation with the host university) showing like if he never studied in the previous university. Well, the thing is after graduation MFA has to attest the documents like Degree and all. So, I wanted to know that what if they check the records of previous jw202 issues in the name of that university or do they just check latest visas and all. What are the things do they check before stamping the documents? Would it be trouble for him or not? The university said that they will issue a new jw202 in the name of new university and OfCourse the visa after that. 

• New Members
2 hours ago, abcdefg said:

You're question is not clear. 

Just want to know what things do the MoFA check before attesting documents. Because my friend already has a visa linked to the university, he is currently studying in. But he now has to change the university without actually revealing that he is taking transfer. Would that creat