Chinese-Forums

Online HSK test "Home Edition": September 25, October 30, and December 11

mungouk

Just announced.

Notice on Additional HSK, HSK Oral Test,YCT,and BCT Online Chinese Test (Home Edition) Overseas

[...] In light of the epidemic overseas, it has been decided to set up three Online Chinese Tests (Home Edition) for foreign countries on September 25, October 30, and December 11 respectively to meet the test demands overseas. [...]

1. Test takers should reside in  countries where on-site HSK, HSK Oral Test,YCT and BCT have not yet resumed. 
2. Test takers should contact their local test center in the first instance in order to register for the test. Visit www.chinesetest.cn and click Global Test Centers to find your local center.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/_mOh5gQs4wrmIVfH-3uztw

See this earlier thread for reports on what to expect.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

There's a list of links to UK Confucius Institutes on this post.

I suggest contacting Nottingham, Manchester to ask them, since they ran them last year.

Currently chinesetest.cn only seems to offer registration with Oxford Brookes and "Chinese Proficiency Test UK Committee" (which I presume is CLEC since they took over from Hanban).

When the tests ran last year there was inconsistency between the centres mentioned on chinesetest.cn and which ones were actually running them, so I would contact the centres directly to get a proper answer.

• 2 months later...