Chinese-Forums

8.15 practice English-Chinese free online 英语/汉语角 + free basic Chinese classes (every Sun.)

blackantt

• New Members

@roddy, can I post the language exchange club info here?  thanks.

I am Jerry Deng, 14, junior student in Xi'an, China. I am a polyglot who speak Chinese/English/Spanish/French fluently.

I created and host an online free English-Chinese exchange club, it's free and long-term, hoping to help people learn Chinese.

Now every Sun. 19-22:00 (GMT+8), there is around 25 members who come every time.

meetup link:       https://www.meetup.com/practice-english-chinese-free-online/events/279984727/

I just opened classes for basic Chinese. the length is about one hour, it will operate in the same time as the exchange club. And they are long-term.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88037246131?pwd=MVlXd1UzZFdGaDhwc00wTi95UTZ6QT09
Meeting ID: 880 3724 6131
Passcode: 639639

I want to invite everyone from all over the world to participate in our weekly weekend Meetup on Zoom. It's very fun! You could make friends as well as practice and reach your potential in the English or Chinese language. Please RSVP if you want to join.

New rules:
1.Please when joining the meeting, please change your username to this format: Your name-native language-P(practicing)-language-level of language(1-10 or a1-->a2-->b1-->b2-->c1-->c2) you are learning

example: Tom-Chinese-P-English-c1

2.When joining the meeting, please open your webcam or at least provide a reason for not doing so.

***Small Breakout Rooms***. Please read the details further down in the description.

1.People who want to speak Chinese and English will be split into large groups at first,

2. then further split into smaller groups of four.

3.The entire meeting spans 2 hours, we will have three 40 minute small group sessions.

4.Between two sessions, we will change the participants in each small group.

5.It is suggested to remain in your assigned group most of the time, but you are free to move around the rooms.it is recommended also to go to another group to help others learn your native language.

6.Before every session, I will post a short list of 10 topics, if you ever run out of topics during the meeting, you could just use these.

加入汉/英交换组来在线(Zoom)练习英语并帮助外国人学汉语吧!主持人,Jerry Deng,邓逸扬,一个住在西安的初中生, polyglot(汉语,英语,西语,法语都很流利)

参加Zoom线上交换:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88037246131?pwd=MVlXd1UzZFdGaDhwc00wTi95UTZ6QT09
Meeting ID: 880 3724 6131
Passcode: 639639

***分组讨论规则***

1.想练中文和英文的人会被分成两类组。
2.然后4个人一组分组,
3.会议将进行3个小时,两个小时中会有三个40分钟的小组聊天。
4.每个40分钟的小组会议都会随机调换成员。
5.建议参与者大部分时间都留在被指定的小组中,但是也可以自由加入其他房间。也建议去其他小组帮助其他人学习自己的母语。
6.在每次会议之前,我会发10个话题 ,如果在聊天时没有话题了,就可以使用这些话题 。

ok1.jpg