Chinese-Forums

Does someone issued Z visa in hong Kong during the epidemic? How long time it demands?

my_good_will

• New Members

Due to a strict residence permit issuing limitations (you can issue a new residence permit after changing the job within one month only, otherwise need to exit China and issue a new Z visa) I will need to exit China, then issue a Z visa then came back. Does someone issued a Z visa in Hong Kong during the epidemic ongoing? How much time the process demands? I have right to stay in Hong Kong for two weeks only and the first week will be the quarantine time. Do I will have enough time for the visa issuing process? Before the epidemic the visa issuing process demanded 2 to 4 days only, what about now?

• 1 month later...
  • New Members

Finally I issued the Z visa in HK. First I've staying in the hotel for quarantine (7 days only because I came form Mainland China and was fully inoculated with Chinese vaccine) then I extended my stay with HK migration while waiting for the notification letter of work permit because Russian citizens normally can stay in HK for two weeks only and in my case this time was not enough, then when the letter was issued I came to China Visa Center - an official Mainland China visa issuing agency. https://bio.visaforchina.org/HKG2_EN/ The express service, 940 HK dollars and two days only. They asked me for the notification letter of work permit, invitation letter from company, vaccination certificate of vaccination inside China, online proof of vaccination (anyone mobile App which contains information about your vaccination), copies of my previous work permit cards, HK landing slip which is provided by HK border control officers when you are boarding, and any other documents which are proving your legal stay in HK if you have them (in my case it was an extension of stay permit). The official China Visa Center is empty now, I was staying there for one hour and saw only two visitors besides me.