Chinese-Forums

Digital Prints in Beijing

roddy

Has anyone got any recommendations for photo shops in Beijing for printing out digital images? I want to get a few fairly large-size prints done so I can see what the output of my new camera looks like in print - more out of curiousity than anything else, I don't really need printouts, just want to see what they would look like if I did.

The Tibet Dipper photo shops seem to have a good reputation, and in the absence of any other recommendations I'll go there (there's one just up the road from me) but a personal recommendation is always preferred.

Roddy

Hi,

Dor digital picture enlargements, one place that I've used in the past is the Fuji developer on the ground floor of the CITIC building near the back entrance. I've used them for film before as well, but they've scratched negatives... Also, they've got some kind of discount card you can buy for 200 yuan if you plan on doing a lot of enlargements. They tend to saturate colors more, so it also depends on your preferences... But, I've got some nice 8X10s done there... Just make sure you point out clearly which size you want. Best is to point to an example of the actual size.