Chinese-Forums

Contest

天峰

I am in a Chinese Speaking contest on this Friday at my University. I have a couple of Ideas on what to do for my "performance" part but nothing concrete yet. I took the speech that 周星驰 makes in the 西游记 movie. The one that starts "曾经有一份真诚的爱情摆我的面前。” I think it might be good for young people but maybe not older. My friend suggested 水调歌头 but I really don't understand Chinese poems. Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't actually know what UWO is. I will guess university of western ontario? or ohio? Ah well it is at neither of those places so you probably don't want to go. it is being held by the chinese assocatuion of atlantic canada and it is just for people from my university. I really have no idea why they are having it becase no one except me can speak chinese here. In any case I still want to do well and not only work to beat the other people but judge my self on my own standards. But if you happen to be a student of The University of New Brunswick and speak good Chinese in a school that only has an intro course, then I urge you to attend and recive second place behind me.jk