Chinese-Forums

What Chinese series/movie is this?

minegroasprilla11

On 2/10/2022 at 8:29 PM, 889 said:

The guy -- and I think we can be certain it's a guy -- who made all those clips has quite a disturbing fixation when you think about it.

I hadn't checked the channel. Yeah, that is disturbing. It's one thing to get exited about films with beautiful women being killed, but one would think that someone who gets exited by that perhaps would stop himself when he realises he is about to start an entire collection of such clips.

But looking at that collection I spotted another clip from what must be the same movie (judging by clothing, mask and acting quality), with the movie name mentioned in the description: 《突襲黑玫瑰》. So there you go, @minegroasprilla. Google didn't give me an English title.

On 2/10/2022 at 8:29 PM, 889 said:

I don't think you could assemble such a collection that large from modern Western cinema.

You're probably right and this must partly be a fetish thing, but also possibly partly because Western action movies usually only have men in the actual action, while Chinese action movies often have at least one woman also kicking ass/shooting people.

It certainly looks like a Chinese action movie. It's in Chinese (Mandarin, to be exact) and people are shooting each other. Judging from the quality of both script and acting, it looks like this is a Chinese action movie made by students and/or amateurs. if you find out more, do let us know.

On 2/11/2022 at 1:52 PM, minegroasprilla11 said:

Thanks for your help, but I think that clip does not correspond to an amateur-youtube study.

I think it's a scene from a Chinese action movie

Post it on Reddit, those guys will find it the blink of an eye ?

On 2/11/2022 at 2:22 PM, Lu said:

Judging from the quality of both script and acting, it looks like this is a Chinese action movie made by students and/or amateurs

Sadly, I have seen worse among the "free" Chinese movies on Youtube ?