Chinese-Forums

What happened to wumaocorp.com text analyser? It disappeared a couple weeks ago

kate__g

• New Members

I have been using an online tools created by @wumaoge for quite a while. It’s a text analyser and can found at wumaocorp.com

@wumaoge originally posted about their online tool in 2014 on this message board.

I find it really useful just to be able to check off words as I learn them. Then when I paste in a passage of text, I can figure which characters I need to learn. I also like the sentence order quizzes.  Unfortunately, the website suddenly disappeared a couple weeks ago. Is the website still maintained? I’ll be sorry to see it go!

• 2 months later...
  • New Members

Hi.

You can use a free Chinese Word Extractor it works perfect: paste the text, get the list of words and expressions.

One funny thing I noticed is that some Chinese critics books are written with far more educated persons, than book's authors they criticize!

Death on the river uses about 4000 words or so, the critics 10000, almost of the same size!