Chinese-Forums

What shows up in a background check done in china?

thelearninglearner

Someone i know needs to get a background check done while in china. He's not worried. But, he ran into a problem a while ago(couple of months) where his school was raided and he was interrogated (signed a bunch of papers). School took the blame, the police even mentioned it was not his fault during the interrogation, didn't get deported, didn't get arrested, but when he went to apply for a new work permit he couldn't get one in his city. He had to go to another city where he found a school that was willing to and able to get him a new work permit. Just curious if that will show up on the background check, since he wants to apply for grad school in another country and they need a background check as part of the application. or is it better to just go back to his home country and do it there

if you friend did't get arrested, it is not a problem.

the latest months is truely hard to find a job,so do i,i am a local chinese,i lost my job on Aug.2021 and now i just get the job on Mar.2022.