Chinese-Forums

原声汉语 Listen to it right - mp3 request

ChTTay

Hello!

I have been pulling my hair out for a few days trying to find the Intermediate 中级 audio mp3/CD for this book series. It seems only the advanced version of this book is available to buy new in China and I've got it. The intermediate one is more suitable. However, the elementary and intermediate are only available second hand as they're out of print and have been for some years I guess.

I've asked every seller on Taobao, JD and Kongz (second hand books) that has the intermediate version. They all do not have the CD or audio just the book. This means I have an intermediate listening book on the way without audio ?

I also reached out the publishers (Peking University) but they've not replied to my email. 

Does anyone have this book and is willing to share the intermediate audio with me? 

On 7/22/2022 at 1:02 AM, 889 said:

Abebooks

This website doesn’t load for me in China and they block access if you use a VPN ???  They don’t want Chinese based buyers I guess .

I believe that Abe Books belongs to Amazon now. But whenever I use it, sellers now seem to be predominantly Chinese. Not nearly as many Europeans as there used to be...

TBZ

• Like 1

A very helpful forums user sent me the audio for this, it seems, rare out of print book! 

If anyone else is in a similar situation let me know. 

The book itself is available in China second hand but it appears everyone loses the CDs ?