Chinese-Forums

Need suggestions from this big list

zhiaimao

Da jia hao!

I need some suggestions as there is no way I could check out this entire list. I know, I know, not the best list, right? Well, here is the thing, I am looking for something that is good but not bastardised with English.

Can someone please tell me which musician below is worth checking out? If possible, can you tell me any of her good tracks?

阿紫	艾敬	爱戴	安又琪	巴桑	曹璐
常安	陈妃平	陈洁丽	陈琳	陈明	陈宇
陈悦	陈姿	达瓦卓玛	董燕妮	樊桐舟	范媛媛
古璇	顾莉雅	关悦	郭兰英	韩红	何伶
何璐	黄红英	黄奕	黄韵	姜苏	姜婷婷
姜昕	蒋毓	金海心	瞿颖	侃侃	李佳
李湘	李小璐	李咏红	李尤	李煜	梁紫丹
林笛	林萍	林天爱	刘春美	刘锦儿	刘蔓
刘沁	刘欣如	陆苹	璐璐	吕珊	马郁
毛阿敏	梦洁	那英	倪睿思	秦海璐	任真
邵雨涵	沈丹	沈小岑	石海英	斯琴格日乐	宋祖英
苏云	孙洁	孙悦	谭晶	汤灿	田震
万山红	王珺	王丽达	王蓉	王思思	王媞
王袁	王筝	韦嘉	韦唯	魏雪漫	翁宇君
吴蛮	吴琼	希亚	香香	小雪	谢雨欣
辛欣	秀兰玛雅	雪莉	杨曼莉	杨小琳	杨洋
杨钰莹	姚林辉	姚晔	叶蓓	叶明子	叶佩英
于淑珍	于台烟	于文华	俞静	袁莎	张德兰
张含韵	张靓颖	张曼莉	张萌萌	张咪	张雯婷
张燕	张瑶	张也	赵默	赵薇	郑绪岚
周蕙	周迅	周彦宏	周云蓬	周子琪	朱婧
朱玲	朱晓琳	朱哲琴	卓嘎	祖海

EDIT:

Sorry, gave the wrong list earlier.

Do you really expect anyone to help you with that list if you don't even tell us what kind of music you like?

Anything nice. When I say "nice," I mean... nice. As opposed to popular. I don't care if the musician is almost unheard of as long as the music is good.

I know, I know, that is not much to go on. I don't like rock. Any better? :s

Nor do you bother telling us what efforts you've made yourself - have you gone through previous recommendations on here?

Yes, many of them contains English bastardisation. I am looking for something all-Chinese so I can focus on familiarising the pronounciations.

Jay Chou, David Tao, Sammi Cheng, Karen Mok etc. Anything that contains an English name has a very good chance it will contain English lyrics.

Looked at Baidu's Top Downloads?

Yes, I have tried that about 2 weeks back. I think I got up to Top 15-20. Then gave up sampling them. It is not easy on the bandwidth.

Top tracks does not mean good music. Many of them have a pretty face and sings bad, but still popular! The new generation is more into someone who looks good and acts/dresses "cool" than sings with talents.

I also have looked into many songs in Boxup. Found almost nothing since many are meant for teenagers and such. I am more into the mature music.

I am not looking forward to blend into the new generation. I need something that sounds nice and will help my ears familiarise.

I am not asking someone to sample the whole list I posted and tell me which is good. I posted the list so someone could look over it and see if anything is nice that might be able to help me.

It's others' opinions over my bandwidth that I am counting on.

Sorry, I am not getting anything on 虚巍. Nothing on Baidu.

I hope this gives you an idea what my taste is like. Sorry, I cannot type Chinese. And no giggling at my taste!!!

chenshuhua-xiaohongchen

huangfei-xinshibaguniang

linqingxia-zhijijinzhaoxiao

wangfei-nanhaiguniang

zhangyuehua-xuehuapiao

The list is short. I don't have much at the moment. And please, no more Wang Fei.

When replying, please use Chinese characters for the musicians and songs. Searching with pinyin is very hard.