Chinese-Forums

I want to read a book 《地球高級孩客™E.H.L.H》

Rina1995

I'm not an expert, but I think trying to read an entire book using Google translation services will be a daunting, and ultimately hopeless task. Try finding an English translation of your book. That's much easier. Amazon has lots of Chinese books available. And whatever you don't find on Amazon directly, may be available on Abe Books, a subsidiary of Amazon. 

On Amazon itself, you can either copy and paste the Chinese title of your book, followed by the words "English version." Or, if you know the English title, use that, followed by the words "English version" again, to be sure. It may take a little fiddling around to find your book, but I'm sure its doable...

TBZ

I had never heard of your book, and was curious about the fact that it had a trade mark symbol embedded in the title, so I looked for it myself. It seems to be available only in Taiwan. There are no obviously Taiwanese characters displayed in the title, so it could still be a book from the mainland, but I don't know.  Is it connected to a computer game??? If so, then my advice may be less useful to you. There may not be an English version unless there's an English version of the game. My scepticism about using Google Translate still holds, though.

Sorry...