Chinese-Forums

Longuage help

rafiqmt4

Don't use it until you are absolutely sure what it is, and how to use it safely.

That said, it seems that there is a certain amount of information written in Korean (using Hangul, the Korean alphabet), on the top half of the label. I do NOT know what that information consists of. And then maybe, just possibly, the same information is provided in a romanized form (still in Korean ) using the English alphabet on the bottom half of the label. But I'm out at an airport right now, and don't have access to my Korean cheat sheets to confirm that. So find someone who really understands Korean to confirm what you have before you use it.

Be careful...

TBZ (and friends...)

• Like 1

Could be... As I pointed out, it's possible that it's the same information, but quite frankly, your interpretation makes much, much more sense. It enables second and third generation Koreans in the Korean diaspora, who may speak, but can't read or write to write down an address a western postal service could use to deliver a letter.

Nice shootin'...

TBZ

>>"Please any help me what's the chemical and usege details where i get."

"Take 2 tablets 3 times a day, preferably with a snack or after a meal. These tablets are guaranteed to cure male-pattern baldness, diarrhea, and cancer. Not approved for weight loss or treatment of acute COVID." 

• Like 2

"Put de lime in de coconut, an' mix 'em all op...

Put de lime in de coconut, an' drink 'em all op...

Put de lime in de coconut, an' call me in de mornin'... "...

I bow to superior skills, qualifications, and experience...

I'm actually VERY impressed... ?????

TBZ