Chinese-Forums

I am looking for a " 代购 " to mediate the purchase of the Dugood DAC1541A audio product

Azaryan

As a result of the information obtained by "aone", according to which the product I'm looking for is no longer manufactured, I only have the option of purchasing such a product in 'second hand' condition. If someone finds a second-hand "Dugood DAC 1541A" product for sale, I am waiting for a message. Thank you!

the link to the manufacturer's page:

http://www.dugood.com/product1.files/DAC1541.htm

After receiving some advice, I came to the conclusion that the only solution to succeed in purchasing this product would be to find a " 代购 ". I am waiting for your messages. If you are shy, you can use private messaging.

Hello! I have a supplication! I need guidance to successfully purchase an audio device designed and made in China. This is the "Dugood DAC1541A".

The link to the manufacturer's page with the mentioned product is:

http://www.dugood.com/product1.files/DAC1541.htm

I tried to get in touch with the administrators of the site, through the email address, but without success, no one answers, and the phone numbers don't seem to be accessible. Communication is very difficult because I live in Europe and many of the sites in China are very complicated to access, most of the time impossible to access. Can someone guide me to a way to solve the situation? I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you very much! Good health!

i see they do have an official account on WeChat. You could try sending a message in there. Search official accounts under 深圳度高电声.  When I clicked on 服务中心 >联系信息 to message them I got an automatic reply to call them at 0755-8310-6790 or 0755-8311-7090. I'm a bit rusty with calling China but I believe the first 0 is eliminated when calling internationally so +86-755.... Might help to get a Chinese acquaintance to navigate WeChat for you if you're unfamiliar with it and help you connect with them.

Thank you very much, Xiao Kui, for the guidance, but I can't log in on "Wechat". I need a friend to invite me, the problem is that "wechat" is used very little in Europe and I don't know anyone who uses this program. "Whatapp" is used here.

20230721_102514.jpg

if you have a chinese friend i can almost guarantee you they have this app and know how to use it, and they can also invite you using the QR code. or maybe someone on here would be willing to invite you.  maybe better to have someone closer to your time zone than me in case there's a time limit on verification or sth like that (not familiar with the process.)

Hello! Thank you, Xiao Kui,  for your availability and kindness. I don't know anyone who is in the China area, which is the reason that led me to turn to the " chinese-forum" site in the hope that I will find a solution. It is very difficult to get in touch with someone from China, as is the case with the company "Dugood", whose policy I do not understand. I don't understand why they don't answer the email, the displayed phone numbers can't be accessed, I've tried all possible options, without success. I used all the necessary codes (00+86+755+ phone number) but no call can be initiated. I'm still waiting, maybe someone who accesses this site has a proposal to solve the situation. Thank you, once again, Xiao Kui, for your help and support! Health!

OP, are you attempting to buy one instance (or even just a few) of the item you mention, or are you attempting to buy a significant amount, say a minimum of 500 to 1000 or so? You give the manufacturer's name, but not the distributor's name.

If you want to buy just one, you should find a retailer that handles the product. If you want to buy a sufficient amount of the product to supply a retailer, then you have to find a distributor who has the rights, maybe exclusive to a geographic or linguistic region, to distribute that product for the manufacturer. It is just possible that the manufacturer does not handle its own sales and therefore has nobody qualified to read your emails, and they may not monitor email for sales opportunities. (I don't know about phone calls, but it used to be possible in many parts of Asia to have separate domestic and international service, where most people didn't have any reason to pay for international service, so they didn't opt for it. I don't know if that's still the case.)

Many years ago, I worked in the quality control operation for a major Japanese manufacturer that actually had some of their products made in Guangzhou... I got to travel there for business, and I know the actual manufacturer didn't even have the ability to package the product beyond safely shipping it to the next stage where languages and markets, wholesale or retail, were addressed.

So maybe it's a good idea to look into the distribution of the product in your home country or region. It might save you some headaches. For example, if the item is an audio-related item, find a sound engineer, and ask him about the product, and if he or she knows where you can get one, etc.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but my experience tells me you're going about this in a way that has little chance of success.

TBZ

• Like 2

I'm not sure how current my advice may be, but tapping into old sources and calling in a few debts got me the following. I don't know if it helps and I can't vouch for the reliability of the seller, but:

https://www.audioasylumtrader.com/ca/ca.html?ca=9152

Just be careful...

TBZ

Hello TheBigZaboon! Thank you for sharing your professional experiences with me!

Contacting a regional dealer :) ... they don't really exist, and if they do, they only sell "well-known manufacturers with tradition" ... that is, vague memories of those who did amazing things in the Hi-Fi field 30-40 years ago. Currently there is very little interest in products dedicated to a certain type of operation, such as a DAC. Most everyone uses streaming sites and low-quality "players" (headphones, speakers) that you can find in large shopping centers.

I generally know what the otherwise normal rules of an economic circuit are. In the case of this company, there are, right on his page, the names of the dealers with their phone numbers, the names of the contact persons and the area where they operate. I have called every phone number of the dealers, but the call does not go through. I don't know if it's my fault. I searched for the telephone code for each area in China, related to each dealer, but without success. If these numbers are no longer valid, why do they still appear on the manufacturer's website? There would be another detail, not to be neglected, regardless of whether I want to purchase 1 piece, 100 pieces, or 1,000 pieces, it would be normal for the manufacturer to respond to the email. If I want to buy 2,000 CD players, but no one takes care of the email, how do they sell their products?

20230722_134454.jpg

Its Wechat doesn't answer anybody via a real human being, I had tried, just wasting time. If you really want that unpopular product the only way you can go was to find out a reliable 代购(purchase on behalf), and pay a considerable intermediary fee and international postage.

• Like 1

Hello, Moshen! , i also sent in Chinese, I made the translation together with "Google Translate"... I hope that Google Translate did not translate my prayer into an A.I. language ? aggressive towards humanity ... because this is the only way to explain why we did not receive an answer...

Hello, Babylon! There are several sites that mediate the sale of some of the products of the company in question, but they are not the products I am looking for. And yes, there are unimaginable commercial additions! The price recommended by the manufacturer is doubled or tripled. I come back and ask, why are there still dealers if they don't take care of the relationship with the contracting companies? This is how intermediaries appear who sell cars and airplanes and CD players and earrings. And because the producer has a deficient commercial department, the intermediaries take advantage and demand as much as they want for a product in order to maximize their profits.

The 代购 I mentioned before is not a company, a firm, an agent or any kind of commercial organization, it's also a normal customer like you. But the key is that he is living in the PRC, so he has much more advantage and resource to search and buy your special model product. He himself will buy it then post it to you personally and get some labor reward.

Hello Babylon! Nebuchadnezzar is proud of you! Yes " 代购 " is the word! "Google Translate" translated "代购" as: "Daigou is an emerging form of cross-border exporting in which an individual or a syndicated group of exporters outside China purchases commodities for customers outside China", and gave the example of the site "EasyBuyCn" ??... A.I. he still has a lot to learn from the primitive people!? Yes! This is what I want! That's what I'm looking for! A "代购" !

• Like 1

Hi Azaryan

I called the supplier and was told, they have stopped producing the model DAC1541 and they won't produce it any more, because the chips for the model has been stopped producing. The supplier suggests you may try DAC-8 of similar functons? http://www.dugood.com/product1.files/DAC-8.htm

They don't have international sales department, only domestic sales team. In the home page you could see there is a code for their TAOBAO shop. If you need help purchasing the item, just drop me an message with your contact details. I will buy from the store and try deliver to you. 

Hello "aone"! It's a sad day, because I received this news that the product is no longer manufactured. Of course, I am glad that someone, namely you, made an effort to find out this information, an effort for which I thank you very much! I appreciate the gesture! But I was looking for that product precisely because of the TDA 1541A, which has certain peculiarities in sound reproduction, particularities that you don't find in other TDAs. It seems that the "Dugood DAC1541" adventure stops here.