Chinese-Forums

Looking for a mystical like chinese song

MandoBHV

• New Members

Hey there, im looking now for a very long time for a chinese song i've heard years ago on youtube. The problem is i dont have much infos about it. All i know is its about a green and a white spirit and is was very peaceful and mystical like. The video to the song was a painted animation with the two spirits which were i think animal like and it played at least partly in a forest. I also think "dawn" was one word of the title but i wouldnt put to much in it, cause its years ago as i watched the video on yt...i know i put a lot of "i thinks" here but thats pretty much all i remember of it. I've already tried to translate some words to chinese to look for the song but i dont even know if the google translation is right cause i got very different results then what i was looking for. Thanks for every help, it would mean very much for me to find this song once again.

• New Members

First of all thank you for your answer and research. But its not related to the Legend of the White Snake. The Video im looking for was also a painted animation, not computer animated. It was somehow forest related an was like telling the story of the two spirits.