Chinese-Forums

I got a ci scholarship but i forgot my chinese level ¿ Should i take or pass this opportunity?

evans2

• New Members

Hi guys, as i mentioned, i applied this year for that scholarship, but i got a hard job and almost any time ti study chinese, so i think i forgot all of my hsk3 level. Should i take the scholarship? My english and my chinese Is poor, i dont want to feel ashamed cuz of my class mates level and i dont know if i can survive without english and chinese skills, what should i do?

• Like 1

I know nothing about the scholarships, but I know a lot about Chinese, living in China, and Chinese schools.  I think you will quickly recover and improve your chinese and english once you're living in China.  And I don't think the Chinese will mind that you are starting over.  They are desperate for foreigners of all backgrounds to come to China because so many left during covid. They want to promote the image that they welcome foreigners.  Maybe you will even meet a Chinese person who speaks your native language.  Anyway, I think you can do it, and you should go for it!