Chinese-Forums

Hanzi learning attitudes survey

LangResearcher7047

• New Members

Hey everyone,

I'm currently conducting research on the attitudes of Chinese learners towards learning hanzi, and the methods they generally employ to do so, in comparison with those of Japanese learners' attitudes and methods regarding kanji.

Part of this research is a survey of Chinese learners of all ages, backgrounds, and proficiencies. The survey is pretty straightforward and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to complete. Answers are anonymous (unless you wish to leave your contact details) and will only be used for research purposes.

To complete the survey, just click this link: https://forms.gle/z87LxggzVrARUzhD8

Your answers will help not only to identify differences in attitudes and approaches to learning characters between students of Chinese and Japanese, but also between students and teachers of both languages.

Please take part and let us know your thoughts and approaches to learning hanzi!

Yeah, the ranking questions were weird to answer. It was also unclear in some of the questions if typing counted as writing. As I don't handwrite, the questions were awkward, but I filled it out best I could. Gl.