Chinese-Forums

Need help verifying my bank account

AKvar

• New Members

Hello Chinese Forums, Im thinking about moving to China.

I have been just once and cant go for a while due to personal life moving at a fast pace.

I made account with a bank, but now when I want to take my money out it tells me I need to verify with a call to a Chinese or Hong Kong number. I never bought a number as I stayed for short, the plans of moving are just plans with barely any thought to it.

So Im asking, if you live in China or Hong kong and have a spare sim card or some spare time to help out.

Il ofcourse pay all the neccesary costs plus a little bonus for helping.

I wish you good luck. I doubt you can access your money with just any Chinese number, I think it would probably have to be the number associated with your bank account, and you would need to go to the bank in person, with all the paperwork, to register that number. I hope there is not too much money in the account.

• Like 1

So Im asking, if you live in China or Hong kong and have a spare sim card or some spare time to help out.

No worries. I will have my Nigerian banker take care of it for you, just as soon as he finishes supervising the distribution of surplus funds that the Oil Minister's widow is donating to overseas charities and worthy individuals selected at random. 

• 2 weeks later...