Chinese-Forums

Yasnaya Polyana 1950's guestbook review

BobbyJohns

Exquse me, i cant say weather its mandarin or not. I study in Yasnaya Polyana school. During USSR times here was an orphanage. People all around the globe were coming here, some were writing somethnig in a guestbook, which is now located in out school museum. Ive examined it a little and found this. Can you please translate what is written here if its possible? 

Screenshot_8.png

• Good question! 1

Yes, it's definitely Chinese, but I can only make out a few lines at a quick glance - the final line before the sign-off is a 'long live the friendship between the two nations of China and..." what I'm presuming is the USSR but it doesn't look quite like it at first glance. The signatory is also some sort of 代表团 = delegation. Will have a further peruse but just posting this up here to answer your initial question and to encourage better readers of cursive to take a look.

參觀了你們的學校,並看了你們的文藝晚會,感到非常愉快和興奮。你們的歌聲是反映了你們愛好和平和幸福生活的熱情。聽到你們的歌聲,已在朝鮮為世界和平而鬥爭的中國人民志願軍也一定更增加鬥爭的熱情。

我們願回國之後報告給中國青年們,讓他們以你們作為他們學習的榜樣!

希望你們大家好好學習,每一個人都是史大林同志的好學生,為建設共產主義美麗的生活而奮鬥!

中國和蘇聯兩國青年的親密友誼萬歲!

中國作家代表團

一九五一 十月十四日晚

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

On 12/1/2023 at 7:27 PM, Publius said:

參觀了你們的學校,並看了你們的文藝晚會,感到非常愉快和興奮。你們的歌聲是反映了你們愛好和平和幸福生活的熱情。聽到你們的歌聲,已在朝鮮為世界和平而鬥爭的中國人民志願軍也一定更增加鬥爭的熱情。

我們願回國之後報告給中國青年們,讓他們以你們作為他們學習的榜樣!

希望你們大家好好學習,每一個人都是史大林同志的好學生,為建設共產主義美麗的生活而奮鬥!

中國和蘇聯兩國青年的親密友誼萬歲!

中國作家代表團

一九五一 十月十四日晚

Thank you very much!