Chinese-Forums

Curriculum Graduate study Economics discipline with Statistics major at Peking University

IvanildoS

I have mailed Peking University about their curriculum, but they have not got back to me. 
Is there someone here who can provide me with info on this?

I want to apply for a CSC scholarship, but due to lack of info, I'm highly doubting my decision.

Also, is it better for me to study Statistics as a discipline or as a major? 
I have a bachelor's degree in economics with a macroeconomics major. 

Thanks in advance, guys!

Peking.JPG

Peking University is the top University in China, it may receive thousands of applications each year. Good luck with your application. 

As for your major, you should make a career plan and see what major matches most with your career, one way is to look up the recruit website and see what the position you are interested requires.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 8:57 PM, IvanildoS said:

I have mailed Peking University about their curriculum, but they have not got back to me.

E-mailing is usually not the best way to reach a Chinese person or organisation, unfortunately. I assume you've studied their website? Perhaps also the Chinese part, with machine translation (not perfect, but should give you a good idea)? Is there any way to contact them on WeChat perhaps?

• Like 1