Chinese-Forums

No stroke animation tab in Pleco

Tomsima

Paging @mikelove and posting as perhaps others have the answer. I have a student who is using an iPhone 13 mini Pleco latest version 3.2.73, her app does not have a stroke animation tab, and there is no section in the settings for stroke animation configs. The student who sits next to her has exactly the same set up (same phone, same year, same version) but has the stroke animation info as usual. Any ideas/suggestions to resolve? I searched the Pleco forums but couldn't find anything.

Has the student without the stroke order just updated to the new Beta update? I've just had a generic e-mail from Pleco stating that this is one of the issues they are having. I have not got round to updating yet so I'm wondering myself whether I just hang fire.

Maybe the add-on isn't installed? Check "Add-ons" / Features - even for the free demo one with a few dozen characters, there's still a file involved and that file might have gone missing. (can download the demo version by tapping anywhere outside of the 'buy' button and then 'download demo version')

• Thanks 1