Chinese-Forums

Urgent Help: How to apply for CGS type a and b at the same time

ManuMn

Hi there. In order to study in Fudan University I have applied for the CGS type A through the Chinese Embassy in my country. I submitted that application and now I would like to submitt a new one but this time using the type B for Fudan. The university told me that it was possible to do that. However, once I have already submitted my application for type A, I don´t see how I can add a new application with my CSC account. I don´t see any button (I attached an image). Should I create another account for the type B application? Would it be a problem to have 2 accounts with 2 applications for the same University althouth they are different type (A&B)?

Captura.PNG

Fudan's statement 2024年网申系统填写和上传材料说明

2.学生同一时间段每次仅可申请一个专业,如不被录取,可在有效申请期限内再次申请其他专业

So I guess you should submit the type B application after you've got the result of the type A application.

That is not possible, since I don´t get the result of the type A application until summer and the deadline for type B is one week. My question is more related to the fact that in order to make the type B application after type A there seem to be no option in the webpage, although they say that: "Within each enrollment year, each applicant is allowed to submit no more than 3 applications, including a maximum of 2 Type A and 1 Type B applications." Then, should I create another account for the new application? Does it influence my first application?

• 1 month later...