Chinese-Forums

What do you want from China?

gonenative

Hi,

I new to this forum, but not new to China (having lived here for close to three years) I run a teacher support service company in China (smallish), which provides work, study and travel advice in Heilongjiang, www.gatherdragons.co.uk. After reading some of your postings regarding life in China (and Harbin) I'm interested to know how we could improve your experience in China. What do you need? What are you goals for coming to China? Let's be realistic China is not a perfect country (no where is) and if you're wanting Western living standards at Chinese prices your dreaming, but I think you don't go to a different country for the similarities you go for the differences.

I would be very interested in some feedback, and will take on aboard any (sane) recommendations. If you want to check out our website I would also like any ideas as to how we could improve. www.gatherdragons.co.uk

Oh some one was asking about Univs. in Harbin check out Ha gong cheng (not ha gong da) they have small classes from beginner to advances, offer free HKS preparation classes, and they're damn cheap $180 or less per month. Sorry, same boring teaching style (but it is China! ), but nice people. Ask for Wang laoshi.

Cheers

Gone native