Chinese-Forums

Interested in an independent film project anyone?

whyamistillhere

I'm attempting to begin an independent film project in Hong Kong. As a potential movie director in the film industry I've decided to start with my own film first as to gain a certain perspective and experience otherwise impossible unless one go hands on. I've realized that the best way to learn is through experience and therefore I want to offer an opportunity to others who feel the same way, to experience filmmaking and work together to accomplish a common goal. As you can see it is an independent project, that means no sponsors, and everything will have to be done ourselves. Thats why I ask that if you are a current film student, some what familiar with the field, or just simply interested, that you contact me regarding what you can do to contribute.

The project, once finished, will be entered into international film competitions if possible, and also work as part of a future resume, or merely for your own personal enjoyment. Email me asap because I would like to get this project going very soon in the future. Below is my contact information:

Ryan Wong

email : whyamistillhere@yahoo.com

I check my email atleast once a day, so email me if you are interested and we will talk.