Chinese-Forums

Ep 15 plot

randall_flagg

Have you noticed that they got the letter “N” wrong at Jianpings hospital? Is says “太平洋国际医院 INTERNATIONAL……” One of the “N’s” is wrong, check it out!

When Xiaofeng goes to the doctor, the doctor is already talking to a patient in his office. Nevertheless, his door is open so that Xiaofeng can hear the whole conversation. She proceeds to simply walk in without being asked in, while this poor guy is still talking about is sexual frustration to his doctor. The open door would be really bad! Would you really tell your doctor what you’ve got to say with people listening? I heard that this is really a common problem, that because so many patients who are sitting outside waiting are listening to what people have to say, they don’t tell the doctor what’s REALLY up. They end up getting treated for the wrong disease.

Yeah, I noticed the N.

That was probably a relatively quiet doctors surgery. He was lucky there weren't a roomful of people sitting around the place waiting for their turn.

Great episode I thought, the whole 'will she go in, won't she go in' at the company do kept me guessing.

Roddy