Chinese-Forums

中文聽說讀寫

xiaojiang216

大家好~

Since June, I have been studying from Intergrated Chinese (中文聽說讀寫).

I never studied the first book... When I met my new teacher, she said that I was at a level of which I would not need to study the first one... so I started with the second one (I had been studying Chinese a few years before this, so this was not my first "Chinese-learning experience".)

But anyway... I'm on the last chapter... and I've noticed some improvement in my reading, and my vocabulary has broadened...

However, there aren't many exercises in the book unless you buy the workbook... I don't know what the workbook is like, but anyway...

What would be good to improve my writing? I've been starting to write a daily journal in which I write about my day, and any words that I either have trouble remembering or are new to me, I write them ten times each on the back...

Anyone have suggestions?

THANKS!!! :mrgreen:

1.你可以試著挑些主題來寫, 然後google那些主題, 看看其他人常用的詞彙是什麼, 然後學到相關的字彙..

You can try to pick a few topics to write, then google those topics to see what verbiage that other people mostly use. You can learn new vocabulary related to that topic.

2. 在寫作上, 最重要的是要言之有物, 不是為寫而寫. 要言之有物. 建議你多閱讀.

On writing, the most important thing is you do write something, not just writing for writing's sake. My suggestion is to read a lot.

Just an opinion.:roll: