Chinese-Forums

normal teenage "bubbly" chinese handwriting?

Strawberries513

hello i was just wondering how the.....how should i say this.... female chinese teenagers write in chinese? you know how like in english the teenage girls have this sort of bubbly handwriting? well what is that in chinese? can i see some pics of it?? (no im not talking about actual bubble letters)

sorry my post makes no sense......

I think it is an interesting question, but I have no good answer. The "bubbly" handwriting of teenage girls is something I've seen in several languages that use the Latin alphabet.

However, for Chinese I don't have that much experience. I have seen some children's paintings with 汉字 but none has struck me as particularly girly.

So true! I think that's right what quest said. ALthough I can only judge by Chinese character's written by Korean girls. But indeed, they are "neater" tinier and narrower. Kind of the opposite from what one is used to from "typical teenager girly latin alphabet handwriting" :P

• 7 months later...