Chinese-Forums

Harbin to Thailand

frobbit

Hi, I'm starting to look for a little getaway from the damn cold here in Harbin, to go with the upcoming winter holiday.

To be honest I'm not limiting myself just to Thailand, just the thought of anywhere warm with a beach makes me go all fuzzy at the moment.

I've been quoted 2,800 yuan for a return ticket to Thailand, leaving from North Heilonjiang airport (I think).

Does anybody have any other suggestions, and prices they'd like to share?

Thanks.

that's a pretty good price. I just bought a ticket from beijing for 2400 which was a great price compared to what I was normally finding during the holiday season. and since i also live in harbin I'm going to have to drop 600 kuai roundtrip for the train! so, I would take that ticket.

Once you get to bangkok you can do whatever you want. If you've never been to thailand before, you might like it, though I find thailand a bit over the top touristy. It's one of the best airhubs in the world, and the combination of this fact plus the new addition of a million budget airlines means you could skip down to malaysia, singapore, indonesia, etc etc without spending much money. or do cambodia/vietnam. whatever it is that you want to do, I would say that flying into bangkok is the right move.