Chinese-Forums

Episode 19 Stream of Conciousness Version

roddy

Ooooh, she's going to get fired, why is Xiaoli always hitting her staff, what's 肖处 mean? Why are they always making the kid drink milk and then taking him to McDonalds easy woman, he's only a kid oh, there you go again doesn't Niuniu have her own bed? See, shouldn't have stuck your nose in, who made you get married woman? nice one Dangdang! get the mop, Xiaofeng, you're an oppressed housewife remember.

Wow, very tactful Juanzi, decided to advocate divorce though, good thing, it's episode 19 after all, so why'd you get divorced if you're still going to spend all that time with him though, 不知好 what? Ah, at last, a lawyer.

What, the lawyer recognises his voice? How did these two get to be friends anyway? Oooh, you're horrible, Liu Dongbei. What, you aren't even going to finish your internet affair with your best friends wife? Oh, now Jianping's going to do it. Bizarre. Getting a bit farce-like this, I think.

What, he's got to get his own water?! Some mother you are! Internet addicted old harridan. haven't even taken your jacket off. Still, she got a letter at last, and oh, she's smiling.

Wow, great lawyer, see the lawyer helps people get water. Don't trust the lawyer! She won't kill anyone. Well, maybe. Christ, hardly positive is he. 'Yes, you can get divorced, but she'll probably kill you and the kid.' Ah, but if she has . . . an affair! Don't like all this internet stuff, to be honest. Do you reckon all doctors do this? I mean, it's meant to be a decent hospital, this one . . . Oooh, he's printing it out, I bet someone who isn't meant to see it sees it. Man, that's a poor printer.

Don't like Xiaofeng's bipolar acting, bit too easy I think. Pity these two never got together, Xiaoli and Jianping. What is 早更, even Xiaoli doesn't know, oh, I think I get it.

Can you give it all up, Jianping? Can you give up the humming wife and the homework doing kid? Course you can!

What? Only 1 mao? Still, you'd break your teeth on a 1Y coin. Yay, Desperate Sashimi is back! Oh, that was quick. Poor Juanzi, but if you will run around divorcing. And it's only a work call, bad luck. But if you're going to say 讨厌 then you deserve everything you get.

What? It's not enough? All that work for nothing? What? The internet isn't real?!?!?!

Qingdao's got great sun, it's ALWAYS coming in the window.

DON'T LISTEN TO LIU DONGBEI!!!! Oh, you didn't expect that, did you! Misjudged her, didn't you.

Juanzi, are you sure you've got enough collars there? Perhaps they can keep you company.

Yay, football by a busy road? Nice. Watch the kid! Oooh, made it inside safely. What's he doing, playing counterstrike? And why can't he do that in the office? Ooooh, she's bitten! What, he's going to speak to her, on the phone, himself? Spending far too much time with Mr Northeast. Or is he going to phone? Is he going to turn up? No, ok. Call it man! You've got this far! What are the props from War of the Worlds doing in the background? It's ringing! Will she answer it? She picks it up! Silence! Come on, one of you OH well done, Xiaofeng. Have you not asked his real name yet? Please . . . And he hangs up. Big phone boxes.

Well, lawyer wasn't much help, was he . . .

Are there any other staff in this hospital besides Juanzi? A nurse or two maybe? Oh, Juanzi, keep your pretty little nose out . . .

Big fish. That's not how you wear a hat! Oh, and what, Dongbei just happens to be at the aquarium too. Nice to see him and Sashimi together, she'll keep him in line. Or cheat on him. Oh, talk about it in front of the kid. Genius.

Ah, the irony of it. Oooh, Dangdang, so young yet so wise. Where are the grandparents anyway, I like them. Watch where you're going, Dangdang.

Well, looks like he's made his mind up. What have you got on your head? Hope their medical equipment is better than their printers.

What's that about turning a fish over? Yay, it's the thug brother. He's got to come back and give Jianping a pasting at some point. What? Tibet? I missed that. You've got a real big mouth Juanzi. He should take Dongbei with him, would make a great sitcom.

Ah well, at least she got to go to one of Dongbei's weddings . . . pity Xiaoli couldn't make it though. Oooh, is Xiaofeng going to get drunk. Should be fun . . .Cultural note: Every Chinese restaurant room automatically comes with some idiot insisting everyone else drinks. It's the law.

How would Dongbei know? Ah, so he's actually planning to go? Better get divorced quick then . . .Oh, so NOW you're going to tell her. Oh, she's got the divorce papers . . . waiting for reaction . . . not what he was hoping for there then . . .

And credits . . .

:mrgreen: