Chinese-Forums

Chinese Blog Sites

Liu Bang

Anyone know of some Chinese blog sites sort of like xanga or blogspot?

I think blogs are a good way to see people write in the venacular and also to see the everyday culture. If you want to have a look at everyday American culture read some blogs.

Only thing is places like xanga despite having blogrings based on location and language is still very english centered considering to sign up and do anything on it you need to know english. This makes most of the sites even from chinese cities be in english or be by overseas chinese from those cities originally writing in english.

Are there any blog community sites that are based in China or more oriented for Chinese users?

My personally favorite Web sites:

1.www. sina.com.cn

2.http://www10.tianya.cn/index.shtml

Sina is good site for news and all sort of information and I know many educated Chinese like this site. It is probably the most well-known Chinese Website . Tianya is a great site for Blog & BBS. I personally like Tianya BBS more.

Both of this 2 sites are very Chinese.If you can really read and understand (particularly Tianya), I think it means your written Chinese has been improved greatly.