Chinese-Forums

Find Chinese software suppliers

kanjifan

Depends on what your into....many roms for SuperNintendo games can be downloaded in Chinese.

Many very simple Chinese multiplayer flash games are available to users of QQ so download it.

Most PC games made in China these days are of the RPG variety, there are some good ones but most pale in comparison with their Japanese counterparts and many that I have seen were very boring "by the numbers" quests with rehashed stories from early 90's RPGs, thought I guess its a bit hard to come up with new material these days...which might explain why things just keep getting more and more bizarre and fantastic with each Final Fantasy release (which is a good thing).....but at least it lives up to its name.

The only Chinese RPG's worth their salt are MOORPG's.....but you can expect to need some pretty advanced Chinese skills to operate them [hence, I dont play them :( ], since most of the stuff your dealing with is either stat adjustment or abstract fantasy lingo such as elixirs and what not.

Your best bet is to just look for Chinese language patches for games you have in English......just do a google, the list of sites with game patches is a thousand miles long.

Anyway.....most mainstream games available in the west are also available in Chinese....though if its a game that's involves nothing more than carnage, they often wont bother wasting money on an unnecessary translation.

What interests you specifically