Chinese-Forums

Looking for Jugglers in Beijing

beijing_guitari

I arrive late evening on the 15th and will be around probably until that weekend, or the following Monday, staying in the hostel just opposite the train station. I'll have my juggling balls with me, but not my clubs because they're just too cumbersome to travel with and I don't do much club stuff anyways.

Off topic, but...

If you are living in Beijing, would you be interested in giving a little show sometime on a Saturday or a Sunday for my kids? (My kids = My Students)

I'm not thinking anything huge, just a few kids, generally all less than 7 years old. Totally informal. Could be more kids, or less, depending on the day, and the time, and what you would want.

If you were interested, I might be able to arrange something "larger". It all depends on what you would prefer. (And what my bosses would want.)

I just work there, so I can't discuss money, but I can promise to buy you a beer or 6.

Basically, I just think it would be a fun thing for my kids.

(If it matters, and not that it counts for much, but I can sorta juggle 3 bean bags.)

Let me know if the idea sounds interesting.

M