Chinese-Forums

question about BNU

guest1234

Hello all

I am looking at going to BNU in the summer for the short course.

I hope someone can help me with this. I have looked at all the threads about BNU and also the web site and am now confused . Can anyone tell me if it is possible to go to BNU on the summer language course that they mention on the site as a single entrant.

It says on the site that they do short term classes throughout the year bu:help t a group have to go together. On the section about the short time summer course they do not mention that BUT they do not say you can either. I have read posts here that say you can not apply singularly but can find no one who has been to the summer course. I have tried ringing them but they are still on holiday and no one will answer the phones.

thanks in advance

I hope someone can help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all

I intend to go for the BNU short-term summer programm this year. Since I'll be in China for three months I then plan to move on to another language school (eg Diqiucun). I have done two years of Chinese (as an additional course at uni - three times a week) and know approx 700 characters (though this number decreases rapidly now since I had my exam a few weeks ago :wink: )

I've seen a lot of good comments on BNU but rather concerning their long term programmes. I'm very interested in the experiences anybody of you have made in this short-term programme. Or is it pretty much the same as the long-term stuff?