Chinese-Forums

Something my girlfriend told me ( translation job )

JonasL

she told me this but didn't want to give me the English translation. I'm really curious so a quick answer would be much appreciated :help

你的话让我感动的止不住地哭, 我知道我们的将来是那么的不确定, 但是听到你说这些对我已经足够了, 这是我在这段关系里得到的最好得礼物,你不知道即使是现在当你说将来要喊我姐姐的时候,我的心都会难过。事实上我一直不让自己太喜欢你,我怕我们分开的那一天我会太伤心,我不要那样。这段经历至少对我来说是一段奇特的经历,现在我有点失去以往的理智,但是我得到了和你在一起的时候自由快乐的时光。所以一切都值得,我会永远记得,不会忘记。希望我们将来都可以找到自己想要的生活,找到想要的那个人。kiss.

Interesting.

"What you said is so moving that I can't stop crying. I know our future is so uncertain. But hearing you said that is enough to me. It is the best gift I get from this relationship. You have no idea that, even now, when I hear you say that you would call me sister in the future, I would feel bad. In fact I have not allowed myself to like you too much. I am afraid that I would be too sad the day we have to part. I don't want that. This experience is to me, to say the least, a special experience. Now I seem to have kind of lost the control I used to have. But I have had the freedom and happiness when I am with you. So it is worth it. I will always remember it. I won't forget. I hope we could find the life we want, the ones we want."