Chinese-Forums

some different needs

seahorse

I like reading....

becuase I like learning.

Lu xun 's books are excellent in chinese literature . if you want to know kinds of deep thinking,strong mind,weak sad people,and stupid life about china before liberation ,you will know it's what you can feel meaningful.also he use chinese to write the life by a very beautiful but sharp way.....

in the morden society like now,people often read superficial books.some people just read for fun,some people read it becouse it's fashionable.and you can find them very easily.

MIan Mian,WEi HUi,Anne baby,they are very modern female writers in china,they all talked about many their excited or very sad life,you can feel the sex,you can feel the women's strong smart or stupid emotion,and you can feel life can be such great also full of sadness,anyway it's all about women's love.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i suggest the first 2 prose collections by yu2 qiu1yu4, namely 'shanju biji'(notes written while living in the mountains) and 'wenhua kulyu'(a bitter journey in culture). but u need some background knowledge in chinese culture. then 'the silent majority' by the late wang2 xiao3bo1. this guy is great, probably the best author after lu xun. too bad he died of a heart attack in 97, at the age of 40+ yrs old.

for novels, there are a few, 'king of chess'(qi2wang2) by zhong1 a-cheng2 i think. it was filmed into a movie. 'the great forest'(da4 lin2mang3) by kong3 jie2shen1. 'golden years'(huang2jin1 shi2dai4) by wang2 xiao3bo1. early works of chi2 li4, etc etc.