Chinese-Forums

BLCU receipt?

dougdu

Hello everyone,

I'm concerned about something with the Beneficiary bank account numbers. Earlier before the popular zhaosh1 sent me an email with the addresses for the Intermediary, Beneficiary bank, and so far because I was having some difficulties with the addresses. The questions lies here: When I received zhaosh1's email, it implied that the Account with the Bank is called, "Hua Xia Bank" and the Swift. BIC: HXBKCNBJ030 but on the BLCU's website, it states that the Hua Xia Bank Swift. BIC's is: HXBKCNBJXXX, the 030 and XXX are different. Is there a problem with these two numbers? I've sent the wire transform today at the bank, and I wrote HXBKCNBJ030 for the Beneficiary bank Information on my Wire Transfer Forum. Did I make a mistake? Could someone please help me? Thank you so much.

From what I understand of Swift numbers, it's just going to a different Huaxia branch. Was the account number the same?

Sounds like you've done what BLCU wanted you to, I would just let them know and then it's their problem.

Thank you so much Roddy, I feel relieved now about the different branches of Hua Xia Bank. I never knew that before, but now I do, so many many thinks to you. :mrgreen:

Roddy, may I trouble you for another question? When I made the transaction today and received the receipt from my Citibank, I’ve gotten an 8 by 11 letter size printed piece of white sheet of paper. It’s huge, the regular size of an ink-jet paper. Is this receipt acceptable for BLCU? Did you get the same size as my receipt? My first thought of a receipt was a smaller size, such as a supermarket receipt or the bank deposit receipt, something similar and the same size, but I’ve got a receipt from Citibank and it looks as if I could print it from my computer.

As I understand it, the swift number breaks down like this

HXBK = Huaxia Bank

CN = China

BJ = BJ

XXX = Branch number

As for the huge receipt, if that's what the bank gave you then BLCU will have to accept it :twisted: